WebAds Faculty Roster Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

AHME forum » Program Administrator Forum » WebAds Faculty Roster « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Aayers5 (Aayers5)
Username: Aayers5

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Question about WebAds Faculty Roster.

Program Requirements state:
If the program director determines that the contribution of a non-physician individual is significant to the education of the fellow, the program director MAY designate the individual as a program faculty member or a program core faculty member.

Program FAQ's state:
Non-physician faculty members must be listed on the Non-physician Faculty Roster, which must include at least one nurse, one psychosocial clinician, and one chaplain.

Just trying to see what other programs are doing and if they include them in their roster and if so, what should I put for their area of specialty? No certification is available for them and I'm not sure what would be acceptable for the justification.

Any suggestions or guidance is appreciated!

Thanks,
Andrea
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Aayers5 (Aayers5)
Username: Aayers5

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I reached out to ACGME and received the answers I was looking for!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration