Input requested on resident timecards Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

AHME forum » Program Administrator Forum » Input requested on resident timecards « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rmcneely (Rmcneely)
Username: Rmcneely

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your input is urgently needed please. We are a university sponsored graduate medical education department but all of our residents train at community owned hospitals. We submit billings monthly to each hospital for reimbursement of resident salaries/benefits. We have been using their duty hour logs from our RMS (we use New Innovations) which was never intended to be used as time cards and this has generated unnecessary issues. It would be greatly appreciated if similarly structured programs would please share their process and perhaps a template with me.
Renee H. McNeely

Quillen College of Medicine
Office of Graduate Medical Education
GME Institutional Coordinator
Box 70415
Johnson City, TN 37614
423-439-8293 Phone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gclark (Gclark)
Username: Gclark

Post Number: 53
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Renee,
I have had extensive experience in this type of billing with the use of the block schedules in New Innovations. If you want to call me, please email me and we can set up a time.

Susan

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration