Mobile App Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

AHME forum » Program Administrator Forum » Mobile App « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mhboland (Mhboland)
Username: Mhboland

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2014 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello - I am trying to determine if developing a mobile app for our GME office would be worth the cost. Can anyone that has developed an app let me know what website you used and what the cost was? Also, was is easy to develop? Thank you, Michael (Regions Hospital, St Paul, MN)

Shar580 (Shar580)
Username: Shar580

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We do not currently have a GME app, but was curious as to what you were thinking of having on the app? It may be something our Technology in Medical Education Committee might be interested in investigating. Thanks.

Mhboland (Mhboland)

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The hospital is very restrictive on using different applications, such as google docs, etc. I would like to have an app that supplies some basic information to trainees that are easily accessible. Forms, schedules, maps, etc. There is still alot of paper floating around here and would love to see more of that go away.

Pbougham (Pbougham)
Username: Pbougham

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you use a Residency Management system (ie MedHub, E-Value, New Innovations)? We use MedHub and we post all the needed forms that the programs and Residents need within MedHub.

Mhboland (Mhboland)

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We use New Innovations and I actually have a meeting with someone from NI next week to discuss this. I am looking for something that all trainees (med students, outside rotators, etc) will have easy access to.

Lmcguire (Lmcguire)
Username: Lmcguire

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WordPress is a great product that is low cost to create websites on your own. It's user friendly and you can choose a template and input your information. WPTouch offers a free mobile web-app or you can upgrade for around $50 a year for extra features. No computer coding, html, etc required

Tgsmith (Tgsmith)
Username: Tgsmith

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm looking for a mobile app for accessing documents that residents can use. Any ideas or does anyone use something?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration