Coordinator Profession Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

AHME forum » Program Administrator Forum » Coordinator Profession « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Charlie_daschbach (Charlie_daschbach)
Username: Charlie_daschbach

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With T.A.G.M.E. moving towards a "Certification" for GME Administrators,(see http://www.tagme.org )AHME has the opportunity to take the lead and be the PREMIER organization for GME Education for Administrators... GME Coordinators are at a crossroads as a profession, and we all have a lot to do to help this transformation...Attached is a talk I gavce last year (without the cartoons !) for our Regional Coordinators Meeting...
application/vnd.ms-powerpointCoordinator Presentation 3.0
COORD 3.ppt (1211.9 k)

Jeff (Jeff)
Board Administrator
Username: Jeff

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Charlie, this is an instant classic. I encourage everyone to view and use this presentation.

Donna (Donna)
Username: Donna

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That presentation really hit the mark. thanks

Carmen_santa_rosa (Carmen_santa_rosa)
Username: Carmen_santa_rosa

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This looks like a fantastic presentation. I was hired at the end June 2007 as a GME Coordinator/CME Assistant Coordinator/Medical Student Coordinator/Nursing Coordinator (I haven't done anything with nursing,yet). I am the first and only coordinator at our facility. We have a Family Practice Consortium; a partnership with 3 other institutions (It appears we may become the sponsor of the consortium July 2008)of 36 residents 12 pgy1, 12 pgy2, 12 pgy3. We also have an internal consortium with Vallejo, San Rafael and Santa Rosa, CA for Podiatry, only 6 residents per year. We are just starting to try and track MD medical students rotating at our facility. I am looking for any advise, searching through old posts, etc. Thanks! -Carmen

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration