Certificate of completion of training... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

AHME forum » Transitional Year Program Forum » Certificate of completion of training at TY « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Banan (Banan)
Username: Banan

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Colleagues,
Could any one share with me s sample of the certificate of completion of training used for TY residents at the end of the training program .
What would be the appropriate wording competent to enroll in the following residency program or eligible to enroll in the residency program and satisfactory meet the clinical competences ?
I appreciate your thoughts

Craigsr (Craigsr)
Username: Craigsr

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will attach the graduation certificate we give to our TY residents. I have blacked out names but you can see the language of the certificate.

I will also list here the last paragraph I include in the end-of-training summary that I create for each TY resident (which gets forwarded to their categorical program director):

It is my conclusion, supported by the Transitional Year Clinical Competency Committee, that Dr. XXXXX has demonstrated sufficient competence and has successfully completed the Transitional Year Residency Program at XXXXX in XXXX. She is ready to assume dermatology residency training responsibilities at the XXXX beginning July 1, 2015.
application/pdf
Sample Graduation Certificate.pdf (184.8 k)

Banan (Banan)
Username: Banan

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is really helpful. Thank you so much.
in my hospital we require TY training for Anesthesia, Ophthalmology & Diagnostic Radiology.
we can use the same language for all certificates, I suppose there is no need to provide special conclusion highlighting certain competencies.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration